Gibson Mausoleum inspection
Annual Inspection of the Gibson Mausoleum:
The Gibson Mausoleum is the pyramidal-topped building in St Nicholas churchyard that dates from 1777. It is the tomb of James Gibson and his family. The inspection and public preaching of a sermon will take place in accordance with the will of his daughter Mary on Sunday 12th August 2018 at 12.00. There will be an exhibition and refreshments in the church following the ceremony.